Sunday, January 16, 2011

Camilarodrigues Trans

Updated post "psychostimulation and evaluation board" + "Caregiver Guide"

Thanks to Lara Universidadde a partner of Burgos, where I studied the Diploma in Occupational Therapy I've heard that the links in this post were expired, if anyone finds any more failure this guy says it is reissued me .... the reason for this failure that gave the links .... redesigning the site to which you linked up, as I think that was very interesting resources, I will republish the post although I have gone a little long, it's worth, "board psychostimulation and assessment" content page INGEMA , Gerontology Institute Matia Foundation. The site has enough content, and I found useful, because we can bring different ideas to all professionals, is imporante know if we are the right ones to use each material, I just limit myself to bring the resources and information I find interesting. So if you are interested in the topic I invite you to visit. Here I link you directly to a board where you work psychostimulation different neuropsychological functions among others: Memory, Attention, Concentration, Monitoring, language and comprehension, calculation, reading, attention and intelligence visuospatial constructional ability, abstraction, planning, Social behavior, otivation, Flexibility. BOARD

psychostimulation

I will expand with the link to part I found interesting also is "GUIDE FOR CAREGIVERS" where you will find a way to resolve some doubts when a family member curious about how to help or will spend with your family, advice that may help:
  • how to care for the caregiver
  • How Empowerment
  • Communicating Caring best
  • Preventing agitation dependents How psychic
  • reduce aggression
  • Avoiding walking
  • Recognizing excessive demands
  • How to deal with insomnia

And I link to you also reissued the assessments and tests among them are:
Daily Index katz Test March
Life Activities
Barthel Index
Lawton Index

social support OARS-scale social resources
Social Resources Inventory in the Elderly

Falls WHO Questionnaire for the study of falls

Related Quality of Life Health COOP-WONCA


Communication Holden Communication Scale

informal support Interview of Zarit caregiver burden

Medical History Global History

Cognitive function Mini-Mental State Examination
Clock Drawing Test
reporter
Blessed Dementia Scale
Test ADAS-COG
FAST

emotional functioning, anxiety and depression Depression Scale Yesavage
Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression
Inventory Beck Depression
Cornell Scale
Hamilton Rating Scale for Anxiety
indicators of stress and anxiety of Caution and Upper
and Depression Scale anxiety Goldberg

vital Satisfaction Philadelphia Morale Scale

Tinetti Scale

ulcers Arnell scale

rating nutritional Mini Nutritional Assessment

Neuropsychiatric symptoms Neuropsychiatric Inventory

Conduct
-Mansfield Agitation Inventory Cohen
COBRA

0 comments:

Post a Comment