What we must not forget how to's
After another week of break from training back with energy issues, and more eager to contribute my bit to make our profession to succeed, but this can only leave if each therapist makes an analysis of their professional performance, and examines whether it is really making occupational therapy, here I encourage you to make this small effort of self-criticism, for some the outcome is positive and will be enhanced by this experience and others may have to change some aspects, be it today for tomorrow's changes in health centers, nursing homes, associations, etc where you work the changes are not made today for tomorrow, and I do not want that because things have not been thought out and well prepared not usually do well, but tomaroslo easy step by step .... but that I leave to individual choice, since I'm not one to say anything, only express a personal opinion. I had raised the option of making a translation, but is a very comprehensive text and now I can not devote that time, a paper published this year by the AOTA I think you do not need a presentation for occupational therapists are Rules and Code of Ethics of Occupational Therapy, click on the phrase in English and I will link to the document.
0 comments:
Post a Comment