Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Departure From Pier Head, Liverpool 2010

OKINAWA MUSIC FROM FINAL FANTASY COSPLAY, beyond. MAKEUP


Neither his birth in the conventions, how sad ...

In many conventions that are made, the characters of FF are aided and carried contests and gateways, however I saw with sadness that always lead characters who are present, see Yunus, Rinoas, Squalls, Clouds, Vincents and TIFAs and nothing else, rarely.

Many complain about this and the truth are right. There is a wide range of characters to be drawn into cosplay and is not the reason I've heard is because they are not well known and I think that walk half lost in this, so the emergence of this post is dedicated to those characters unless Popular in this series by cosplayers and are worthy of being taken to conventions and competitions.


Here I put some pictures of various characters in the series to see that they are very colorful and can choose, as there are for all tastes and budgets.


A Terra not seen at conventions, and that is the main character, I think it is so pupolar as Yuna or Rinoa.


The only cosplay I've seen it once, I think Cloud what dim.



not talk about this ...

Nop ...

Only once I have seen.

is true that some are difil to do, but for those who like challenges, these characters are a delight, also there are characters that are simple and can be available to everyone.


Neither this ...


not a joke, and it appears that Cloud is not grown.


this only once in a picture I saw.


Very
father's character but nothing I've seen.

No track, and why this simple ...

be cosplayer requires creativity and dedication, whether for pleasure or just for fun, look and see the variety of characters that appear in video games and anime in the manga.


Without sighting ...



Zero
views ...


Nothing, no ...

The list goes on ...

Sencillito but uncharismatic for cosplayers ...


This helps us broaden and enrich the repertoire of characters, in addition to meeting other characters do not well known and which are equally important.


Of these two and their lights ...



Elegant and forgotten ...


I give none.

said, cheer and good will who have received, not forgetting that can give much information about your character and where he was taken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment